Sami is almost 8 months old! We love having her in our lives & she provides so much entertainment for us these days. She has recently rejected most pureed foods and loves to eat whatever we eat. I think her favorite now might be avocado, but she still loves bananas! She started sitting up on her own about a month ago and just a week later began crawling on all fours (instead of the army crawl) and pulling up on EVERYTHING! She is so proud of herself! Her sleep at night was going so well (11+ hours without a sound!) until the teething monster came. She cut her first tooth while I was visiting my parents in Kentucky and she woke up so many times one night, I had no idea what was going on and got pretty frustrated. I felt so bad in the morning when I saw her runny nose and a slight fever and felt that little sharp tooth! I gave her some Tylenol that night and she was much better :)
Sami is not a very easy baby, but is always happy. She is definitely her own person and has very strong opinions already.. hmm sounding a lot like me! (Although according to my mom I was a very easy baby, and a hard teenager haha) We seriously love this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment