Saturday, May 10, 2014

CATS!

March Madness is my favorite time of the year! I'm lucky that the team I cheer for is usually pretty good & this year was no exception. We had (another) highly touted recruiting class with talk of going 40-0. Well, that didn't happen. In fact, things got kinda rough for our boys in blue! But never fear, Coach Cal is here!! He made a "tweak" with our offense at the end of the season and suddenly our CATS got on a roll! We were placed in the midwest bracket of death and game after game, we kept beating teams people thought we'd lose to. Wichita State, Louisville, Michigan, Wisconsin.. last second 3 point shots to overcome each of these teams! Unfortunately, we ran out of steam in the final game and lost to UCONN. Of course I was devastated but this was the best tournament run of any team  I have ever seen! I love Kentucky basketball! Can't wait for next season, as most of our players are coming back!!


No comments: