Isaac is in the process of finding an office to moonlight at and I FINALLY got my Texas dental hygiene license. I am going to start dropping off resumes to try to get a part time job. I am the Mia Maid adviser and I have liked being back in Young Women's! I had such great leaders growing up and I hope I can be a fun and good leader for our girls too :)
Sami is getting so big! I can't believe she will be 6 months old in a few weeks! She is rolling all over the place and can sit up for a few seconds by herself. She wakes up so happy from naps and in the morning and seriously has the best laugh ever. We started her on some rice cereal a few weeks ago and she is really getting the hang of eating and swallowing from a spoon. I think her favorite part of the day is bath time, she could stay in the water all day if I let her. She likes to lean back in her little bath and play with her animals and have us pour water on her belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment