Sunday, April 21, 2013

life happenings

Time is going by SO fast. It's crazy! And I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon. We have a lot planned over the next few months and I am looking forward to all of it!

Here are some pictures:

 At the DENTAC Ball
 Isaac finally got his rifle! He was so excited. He was on the wait list forever
 Whoa. It's time to get some new shirts.
 A field of yellow weeds.. but I thought they were pretty
Isaac & the other incoming BCT dentists in San Antonio for training (I missed him but it gave me an excuse to spend a week with my parents :D)

What we are looking forward to:
-Mom and Dad coming to visit next weekend
-My sister's bridal shower in a few weeks
-Flying out to Oklahoma for the 4-day Memorial Day weekend
-My sister getting married June 1st!!
-Our 5 year anniversary
-Our trip to NYC for our anniversary & one last little get-a-way before baby S comes.

Life is fun.


No comments: