Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer 2013

My sister got married last weekend! It was great. I still cannot believe it, because she will always be too young in my mind for..anything, I guess. Ha! She and her husband both just graduated from Utah State and are now living in LA. I am excited to go visit them out in Cali and see how life is treating them!


Alex and Thomas were married in the Louisville Temple and she wore an absolutely beautiful dress (..it was mine as well, so I may be biased.. :D) and then had a very Kentucky reception. We decorated one of the barns on our farm, ate BBQ, and had a bluegrass band (that also performed at our wedding). I didn't want to hold onto my phone the whole time and take pictures, I was just enjoying the moment. So I will put up more pictures when the photographer gets them back to my mom. It was a great day, and I had fun spending the week up there helping them get ready and visiting with family and friends.





Life with Isaac and me is just swell! We flew out to Oklahoma for 4 days over Memorial Day weekend to spend time with our Sebourn family! I was also surprised with a baby shower put on by 2 of my sisters-in-law.. they are so kind! Both husbands and wives were invited so we got to see some of our church friends, dental school friends, and some of my hygiene classmates. We had a great time the whole weekend and again are so thankful for our time in Oklahoma. We love it there!




Notice the sports incorporated into the shower? I loved it. If this baby is anything like her parents, she will be a sports fanatic! 

My pregnancy is going well and I am so glad to be feeling great. I walk a LOT and feel great after exercising. I really hope I don't have to go on bedrest because I think I would die. It is quite amazing to see my belly grow and feel her bounce around..it feels like she is always on a trampoline. Isaac is always excited to feel her move and for someone who doesn't like to shop, he sure can't stop looking and buying little girl clothes. I love him :)




It is our 5 year anniversary next Friday! Woo hoo! We are doing a "day of fun in Nashville" and it is all planned around the restaurants we've been wanting to try..and shopping. We head to NYC a few weeks later to continue the celebration.



1 comment:

Alex (Brigance) said...

Love this post, mostly because of my wedding and how awesome it was to see you. Yes, please come to LA and see me :)