My parents and sister came out for my dental hygiene honor's ceremony this weekend! We had so much fun and they are sad to not have a reason to come back and visit OKC anymore. So, we lived the weekend up and went to some of our favorite spots in the place we've called home the past 4 years.
At my honor's ceremony. I'm DONE WITH SCHOOL! :)
Eating lunch at Nic's. The BEST hamburger ever! It's a local joint featured on Diners, Drive-In, and Dives (or whatever that show is called)
Visiting the OKC Memorial of the bombing of the Murrah Building. Very emotional.
How could I not post a picture of the BBN? :) This was at the wall where people leave stuff to remember their loved ones who died in the bombing. The Big Blue Nation is everywhere.
Eating dinner at Pops! We will miss this place!
We had a blast together as always, took lots of walks, watched TV and movies, and enjoyed our last time together here in Oklahoma. I have the most amazing parents ever and am SO grateful for their love and support throughout my life. They gave me one of the greatest gifts in that of an education and I will always be so thankful that they paid for my college. It is something that I do not take for granted. I will happily pay for my kids' education too, as education is not a frivolous thing, does not spoil kids, and can only improve their lives. Thanks for setting such a great example, Mom and Dad, of how to raise children who are hard working, respect others, and value a higher education.
No comments:
Post a Comment