Saturday, May 26, 2012

show more kindness

I recently read an article written by Colin Powell in the Parade magazine that comes in the Sunday paper. It was called "Kindness Works" and it really inspired me to be more kind. A quote: “Always show more kindness than seems necessary, ­because the person receiving it needs it more than you will ever know. Kindness is not just about being nice; it’s about recognizing another human being who deserves care and respect”. There have been times in my life where people have been so kind to me when they didn't even realize how much I needed it.

I need to start returning the favor.

So go out there, and be KIND!


2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I'm blog stalking you but I just had to comment because I think this post is adorable:) Your pics from your family visit look fun! Can't wait to see you around Lexington more!!

Isaac and Leanne said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lyndsey! Yes, we're excited to be moving closer to home!