Wednesday, March 4, 2009

just an update

I think I'm over my anger towards Jason.

In other news, my family FINALLY comes home from Europe today!! They have been traveling throughout Italy and Greece and it has sucked big time not being able to talk to them. This is going to be a super fun month because my brother-in-law and his fiance are coming out here this Sunday and are staying for about a week and then after that I'm going HOME! I'm so looking forward to all the great times with family that are coming up. My parents are driving out here in about a week and 1/2 (for the Elton John concert!!!) and I am driving back with them to Lexington. I found a great deal on a one way ticket back to Oklahoma and I've been wanting to go home for awhile. Plus, I'll be home for the State Basketball Tournament!

Also, I got an interview for the Dental Hygiene program! It's next Monday and it pretty much decides my fate to get in.. AHH! I'm nervous and I hope it goes well. If I get in, I'll be starting school this August!! Isaac is still doing awesome in school and kicking it's trash.

Can I just say how much I LOVE Oklahoma "winters?"! It's more like spring! I think today it's supposed to get in the 70's. Besides the downfall of tornadoes, I have loved the weather. It still gets cold but it has been a very mild winter. I hope this keeps up while we are here ;)

3 comments:

Melissa Sebourn said...

I'm so glad you are feeling happier, Noah & I were worried about you last night! Maybe I should watch this Bachelor show, it seems to get everyone pretty worked up :) We are excited for you to come to Lexington, hopefully we'll be able to get together. Eden is getting so big -- it's crazy!

Carolyn and Aaron said...

you're brother-in-law and fiancee, THAT'S US! haha I can't wait to get out there! :-) and congrats on the interview! that's exciting! see you soooon!

katrina said...

i'm excited for you to be able to visit your family. how did the interview go?