Monday, March 2, 2009

.

i hate jason. he is a bastard and i cannot believe molly took him back right away. ugh ugh uggghhhhhhh. that's how i feel right now. i hope his relationship fails and that he tries to go back to deanna and she shuts him down too!

4 comments:

{Elyse} said...

I agree 100%!!!I hate him now, he is a TOTAL deusch bag! I hope he ends up alone and miserable!

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

I couldn't agree with you more! Such a butt. Did you see that he and Molly are on the front cover of People magazine? Barf! When are you guys coming out here?

Ariel said...

Jason is retarded and Molly is too for taking him back. ugg. Melissa is better off though because now she's on Dancing with the Stars!

Ashley said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one who watched the bachelor anymore. HA! At least Melissa will show him what he's missing on Dancing with the Stars. Yay!!