Saturday, March 28, 2009

FIRED!

Can I get a halle-freaking-lujah? Yesterday, Coach Billy Gillespie was FIRED as the head men's basketball coach at the University of Kentucky. Thank goodness they didn't give him another year. Our program was left in ruins from Tubby Smith's last few years and Billy G didn't do anything to make it better. He is an a-hole on and off the court, he is a drunk and chases women, and was not the right man for the job. It is HIS fault he was fired because he didn't accept the whole job, he only wanted to be the basketball coach (and even at that he wasn't any good). But there also needs some blame placed on the Athletic Director Mitch Barnhart, who hired Coach G in the first place without a lot of background info. I hope he gets canned too... So the search is on for our new coach, the man who will lead the the nation's top basketball program ever (and if you want to dispute that FACT, I have a lot of amo to back it up :D).

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well, At least this year, Louisville is kicking major trash.

That's all I wanted to say.

:)

Unknown said...

I'm with you.