For both of us:
24
(THE best show ever made. We actually watch these on DVD. I think our record was 9 episodes in one day. It's that addicting.)
Dexter
(We love this show so much we are going to name our first son Dexter)
House
Mentalist
Biggest Loser
American Idol
The Office
30 Rock
Hell's Kitchen
and of course we can't forget watching Kentucky Basketball/Football, Ohio State Basketball/Football and the Steelers!
Just for Isaac:
SportsCenter
(OK i watch this some too, but not in the large amounts that Isaac does...)
Survivorman
Lost
Just for me:
Desperate Housewives
The Bachelor
Today Show
Obviously we are TV junkies. There is no way we could live without cable and DVR!
Monday, February 23, 2009
what do YOU watch?
I read this same post by Laura and because I too am a TV-aholic I decided to let everyone know what I watch. In turn, what do YOU watch? Is there a show you can't miss? Well here are the shows that are on our DVR list that we LOVE to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are going to have to fight Aaron for the name Dexter. But I'm on your side. I don't wanna name my kid Dex so you can have it! ;-)
Post a Comment