Sunday, February 22, 2009

i love my husband!

I know this is a little late and I don't have an excuse why I haven't blogged about the best weekend ever! At the beginning of February Isaac told me to not check his email and that he had a surprise for me for Valentine's day. FINALLY Valentine's weekend comes and Thursday night Isaac tells me to pack my bags for 2 days and that we are leaving Friday afternoon after school! So we get in the car and start heading East. Luckily for Isaac, I don't know exactly where all the states line up so the surprise carried on a lot longer than he thought it would. After about 2 1/2 hours we cross the border into Arkansas (I thought it was south east of Oklahoma and that Tenn. was just east. I guess I should study the map...) Now you might think, what's so great about Arkansas? Lemme tell ya. Kentucky had an away game IN Fayetteville, Arkansas! I had told Isaac way back in October when the schedule came out that we should go over to Fayetteville and watch the game since it's only 3 hours away. Well Isaac tricked me into thinking he had planned something else, and surprised me with tickets to the game!! Seriously I have the best husband ever. Although he thinks he has the best WIFE ever (he does) because he got to go to a basketball game on Valentine's day :) Kentucky whipped Arkansas and Jodie Meeks scored a record high for Bud Walton Arena. Plus, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express which has become one of my favorite places to stay because of the great breakfasts! We came back Sunday afternoon after having an awesome time cheering on the Cats!



No comments: