Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Historic Moment

For those of you who don't know, which you should by now, I am a Kentucky Wildcats fan. If you don't know what that means, ask someone who does. We are a little obsessed with out Cats, especially the basketball playing ones. Last night, the prime time game for ESPN, playing against our little brother down south, a record was broken. Jodie Meeks scored 54 points to break the 39-year-old school record of 53 points by Dan Issel. DAN ISSEL. aka "The Man" of Kentucky Basketball. It was awesome! I had so much fun watching the game and sports center last night. And sports center this morning.



go big blue.

4 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

AMEN sister!! GO BIG BLUE! I was so proud of him when I watched the news this morning.... wish I could have seen the whole game, but we don't have cable. oh well.

{Amanda G} said...

It was a fun game to watch. About time, right? Hope you are doing well!

Gabe and Sara said...

Also- broke the 3-pointers record, which, correct me if I'm wrong, belonged to Tony Delk....with 10 threes in one game. Man...he's a bad mama jama! GO CATS!

Parrott Family said...

Have you ever considered being a sports reporter. YOu are total in the lingo. Hey if you all get into San antonio let me know. I can tell you everything you need to know. It's a big party there!!