Friday, November 7, 2008

OOOOOO U!

Last weekend my parents came in town to visit! We got to spend 3 fun days together! They came in on Friday and left Sunday afternoon. We had such a great time going out to eat and watching football. Sat. night OU was playing Nebraska, which is a HUGE rivalry (even though Nebraska hasn't been so great recently) and my dad, like always, got us some great seats for the game. Although I am quite partial to SEC football, especially UK, I was impressed by the love Sooner fans have for their football team! It's a great stadium to watch football in. There is a steep incline so that even lowers are good seats (If you have been to the Tennessee stadium, it's kinda like that). Anyway, I'm so grateful that my parents were able to come out and visit! Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!




Also on Saturday, Isaac's dad Harold came into town! Mike, my brother-in-law got called to the high council so Harold came in to ordain him to a High Preist. Harold left on Tuesday (had to get back to vote, his vote counts a lot in Ohio! but to no avail...) but we had a fun time together! He tried to teach us how to play bridge (impossible btw) and Monday night for FHE we all went out to Braums for ice cream! I love my family and I can't wait to spend more time with them during the upcoming holidays.

No comments: