-Isaac passed his midterms without having to drop out (yay!). now on to looking forward to finals.. ick.

-I am doing very well in school, I'm only taking a few classes and i get bored in class.
-Isaac is doing "somewhat" well in his fantasy football and college pick 'em.
-I am really enjoying work! I work for a driving school (no, i'm not a driver just a receptionist!) 2 days a week. When I interviewed for the job i found out that the owner is a member of our church and so are all the drivers except 2. So that's pretty fun!

-Isaac and Mike kicked some butt on Starcraft today (wives, don't let your husbands play this, it is a relationship/marriage killer. ask my sister-in-law mel :))
-I just finished the second book by the "Kite Runner" author, it's called "A Thousand Splendid Suns". I HIGHLY recommend it! I am now reading "Stolen Innocence" which is a book by a girl brought up in the FLDS church who left it. So far, so good!

-Isaac is very excited to go to the game he has always wanted to see in person: tOSU vs. Michigan in the 'shoe!

-Both of us are very excited to see my parents this weekend, and then Isaac's dad is coming out later!

6 comments:
You are going to have to let me know how "Stolen Innocence" is... I wanted to read it.
We still need to play settlers sometime...
When do you guys find out if you were accepted into the Air Force?
Oh and will you be in town for Thanksgiving?
I'm glad we both have husband's who are so relaxed about school! Are you guys busy Sat. night?
Do you want to come over sometime around 8? You might want to warn Isaac...I've had quite the winning streak!
Post a Comment