Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We are going to be PARENTS!

I guess it was about time, huh? :) I am 15 weeks pregnant and due September 12! We are beyond excited and can't wait to meet our little one. I don't really have a belly yet, which I know I'll be thankful for later when I look like a whale, and most people say I don't look pregnant at all (I love all of you who say that).

We found out when we were in Hawaii, and after months of peeing on sticks, I'm done! So far, everything is going well. I am feeling much better as of about 2 weeks ago and not needing my anti-nausea medication as much and am able to stay up past 8:00pm! woo hoo--party time!

It's just been Isaac and me for almost 5 years, and that time together has been wonderful. I am glad we have been able to have the time as a married couple to develop our relationship and friendship before adding a baby to the mix. But, we are SO excited to be a family of 3 now! Now on to feeling overwhelmed at the gazillion choices of strollers, car seats, diapers, etc...

2 comments:

Regs said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!

Marissa said...

So excited for you and this new adventure!!