We did it! Isaac & I both graduated this weekend and are finally DONE with school. I won't change my mind and go back again :) I graduated from 2 years of hell (aka dental hygiene school) and Isaac from dental school. We both passed all of our tests needed to be licensed and are SO happy to be moving on from being students. And now we are cool and have credentials after our names!
Isaac & me at his senior dinner
My dental hygiene class!
Isaac's dental class
Isaac's older brother Joe got to hood him! Joe is a dentist here in Oklahoma
Isaac's dental school buddies :)
We have lots of fun plans for the summer: visiting family in Kentucky, a 2 week trip to Europe, hopefully a trip out to Utah, and then moving to Ft. Campbell, KY for the next year starting in August!
We have had to say goodbye to the people we've spent the last 4 years with and who have become dear friends of ours. It is very bittersweet but we know that there will be visits, Christmas cards, and blogs to stalk so we can keep up with all of our lives.
2 comments:
So proud and excited for you guys! Congrats!!! You'd better update your blog more often so I can blog stalk you. :-)
Yay Sebourns! Way to go. We are lucky to be headed to the same place as you.
Post a Comment