Tuesday, December 9, 2008

so much fun!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I would have put pictures up sooner, but Isaac's camera has yet to be found.. hmm... SO I stole these from Tim and my mom. While we were home, we spent half the time up in Dayton with Isaac's family and the other half in Lexington. While there was a lot of driving in between, we really enjoyed hanging out with family and friends. The Ohio State game was AWESOME! tOSU KILLED Michigan and we had great seats (Thanks Beth and John!!). We also went to a UK basketball game and got to actually see a W haha. AND one morning we got to go PLAY basketball IN RUPP ARENA!! Thanks Dad for having "all roads lead through you" :D For those of you who don't know what the big deal is, ask a UK fan :) The food was great, too. My mom cooked a Thanksgiving dinner for us on Tuesday night and then we had our other Thanksgiving on the real day. A MILLION thanks to my sister-in-law Mel for her hard work and delicious food that she made, it was a success! I really enjoyed the time spent with both families. Although I can't wait to move back home, it was really nice coming back to Oklahoma. I really have come to love it here more and more, and that is definitely in part to my family and friends here. You guys are awesome!! Here are some pictures, hopefully we'll get more up soon :)


1 comment:

Gabe and Sara said...

haha- still my favorite picture ever with Isaac cleaning, and everyone else sitting down/napping and chatting!!! Poor Isaac...I would have helped you clean...oh wait- probably not. :) Loved seeing you both and can't wait 'till this weekend!