
We are leaving town to go home in a few days! Since it's going to be crazy with work, school, and packing, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving a little early! I am so SOOOO excited to go home to spend time with both of my families. We will be spending time in both Lexington and Dayton throughout the 10 days we will be gone. We are both excited to eat a LOT, go to the Ohio State game, eat some more, go to the UK game, and eat EVEN more :D And of course spend time with our family and friends.
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! Maybe we'll run into you guys in Lexington, we are so excited too! One of Cory's Thansgiving favorites is the sweet potato recipe I got from your Mom, he already asked me to make it for the ward dinner. So yummy!
We can't wait to see you guys!:)
Goodness it sounds like you guys are doing good. I'm sorry we haven't talked in forever. Things are so busy around here and I'm sure it's the same thing for you guys. Hope all is well. We miss you!
I'm so jealous of you right now.
Post a Comment