Mele Kalikimaka and Happy New Year(almost)! I hope all of you had a great Christmas and got to spend time with family and friends. Isaac and I are in Hawaii for the holidays and having a great time. I got here on the 15th with my family and Isaac joined us on the 21st (just in time for my birthday!). We head back to the mainland after the new year. It has been wonderful! Isaac has really enjoyed his frist trip to paradise. I'll put up a few pictures and write more about our vacation later.


Isaac finished his first semester of dental school! He did so well and his grades were very good. He is so happy to be done and is able to relax for a few weeks. When we get back to Oklahoma, he is going down to San Antonio with 2 other classmates, Brent and Dave, to do their physicals for the military. After that we should find out if we got accepted!
3 comments:
Christmas in Hawaii?! So jealous! Cute pictures!!
Tell Isaac good luck with his physical... I'm sure he'll pass. It's almost impossible not to.
Ohhh..I so want to spend my next Christmas there! :D Looking forward to your return 'home'. :D Enjoy the last few days! And good luck to hubby - whom I have yet to meet!
xox
So fun! It's been way too long since we've talked! How are things?
Post a Comment