Sunday, October 12, 2008

tag of 3's

here's another tag! this one was from Laura Brown. I actually really like doing these things because I'm not a very reflective person, so these make me reflect a little and have fun looking back!
(I decided to add some pictures to this one.. Ones without tend to get boring to me lol)

3 Joys:
1) Isaac - He is the love of my life. I grew up having certain qualities I wanted in a husband and I found those and so many more great ones in Isaac. He is fun, sweet, friendly, patient, spiritual, and everything else wonderful!
2) Family- I have the best family ever. I have such a close relationship with my parents and sister, and not to mention my 20+ first cousins. I love how much fun my family has together. I love my newly inherited family too. I have wonderful brothers and sisters-in-law and great parents-in-law.

3) Religion- I never understood how important my religion was to me until this past year, well really this last summer. I have been able to married for all time and eternity to my husband. Also, I moved away from home where I knew NO one excpet my husband, and have found great friends who are members and an awesome ward. I love the truthfulness of the gospel and the camaraderie of the church memebers.

3 Fears:
1) That someone close to me will die without warning.
2) That I won't get into dental hygiene school.
3) Flying. I love to travel, and have traveled just about everywhere, but I am TERRIFIED of flying. I always think I'm going to die or the plane will blow up in the middle of the sky or we will crash. The flight a few years ago out of LEX didn't help matters.

3 Goals:
1) To finish my education, and get into the dental hygiene program.
2) To continue travling for the rest of my life!
3) To live in Lexington, Kentucky and then build our house on the family farm in Nicholasville.


3 Obsessions/Collections:
1) The Kentucky Wildcats. You name it, I love it. I love to watch them play, listen about them on the radio, look at old pictures, collect memorabilia, go to games, wear UK stuff, etc. We are the best and most passionate fans in the world and I am one of those obsessive crazies. Hey, we just got a solid verbal from 5 star center Daniel Orten! GO BIG BLUE!!
2) Eating. But really, my obsession with food is a healthful one. I love to try new foods, go out to new restaurants, find hole in the wall places in each new place I go to. I love to cook all types of foods, especially Indian and Thai.
3) Shopping. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop. I don't do much now, if any, because of our tight budget. But as soon as soon as we get out of school, I will be shopping more :D I am not an impulse buyer and I don't spend more than I have, I just really love new clothes!

3 Random Facts:
1) I love to play the piano and sing. I'm not the best singer, but I consider myself a good piano player. I loved my years in high school singing in the Lafayette Chorale and Madrigals. But, you will never find me singing a solo haha.
2) I got kicked out of BYU. long story, and it's pretty funny now!
3) I drive a pontiac G6. It's the best car ever. Thank you mom and dad!

3 comments:

Adam Buffington said...

Kicked out of BYU? I would love to hear this story...

Issac -- dude picked a good wifey-wife. Wish you lived here so we could hang out.

Laura said...

Great list! :)

brent & meg talbot said...

fyi, brent WAS wearing a legends hat! i forgot to tell you. and second, i definitely need to hear the story about byu! and i'm finding there's so much more i want to hear about -- a restaurant in london? thai food? so i guess you guys decided about the air force. i bet you will get in if you've felt good about it! it looks like we're army bound...