I got tagged by my friend Meg to do this! So here are my answers...
8 TV shows I love to watch-
(not in this order though!)
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Amazing Race
3. Dexter
4. The Today Show
5. Oprah
6. Seinfeld
7. Rachel Ray
8. PTI
(Can I do 9? I love House, too. His sarcastic ways remind me of my dad and it's hillarious.)
8 Favorite restaurants-
1. Bangkok House (best Thai food outside of Thailand)
2. Chipotle (need I say any more?!)
3. BW3's
4. Ruth's Chris (mmmm STEAK)
5. Pret a Manger (GREAT sub place over in London!)
6. Moosewood
7. Jimmy Johns
8. McDonalds
8 things that happened yesterday-
1. Isaac and I went to a party to watch the OU vs. Texas game and ate some delicious brats. Too bad the Sooners lost!
2. We went to the mall and I tried on some new clothes! Just getting ready for the parentals to come in a few weeks... hint hint haha
3. There is a hole in the wall mexican grocery store that also has a few tables to order food at right around the corner from our apartment. Isaac and I ate there last night and it was DELICIOUS!
4. This didn't happen yesterday, but my friend Keri had her baby! Her name is Brinkley!!
5. I procrastinated my homework and studying for OChem by watching football alllll day long. Surprise, surprise
6. I cleaned up the house a bit.
7. umm... OK our saturday's consist of watching football. So, 2 days ago, Isaac and I went to the DMV to get his new license and register to vote. MCCAIN 08!
8. I surfed people's blogs, facebook, and craigslist. Pretty much what I do everyday :D
8 things I'm looking forward to-
1. HAWAII. need I say more?!
2. My parents are coming out soon. I miss them and can't wait to see them!
3. Thanksgiving. If all goes as planned, I will get to see the Ohio St. vs Michigan game, UK play at Rupp, eat some great food, and head down to Tenn. to watch UK kick the Vols butt!
4. "Twilight" movie to come out in November!!! Girls Night for sure!
5. My birthday!
6. Finding out if we got accepted into the Air Force.. I'm nervous!
7. School to be done for this semester. It hasn't been hard, I'm just tired of doing busy work...
8. Isaac's Birthday. What will I get him?!?
8 things on my wish list-
1. New Clothes. My birthday and Christmas are only a few days apart, and all I'm asking for is gift cards to get some clothes!!
2. A new apartment. I LOVE ours, except for the fact it's right next to the train tracks.. it's funny, but I can't wait til I don't have to hear it!
3. A trip down to Argentina to visit my sister, eat some empanadas, and go to a tango.
4. I would love to take cooking classes. I love to try new things and I love all types of food, I just want to learn how to make some!
5. A piano. I didn't realize how much I would miss just being able to sit down and play..
6. Ping-Pong table. Isaac and I really started to get good before we had to move out here. I miss my parent's rec room!!
7. A house. I want to paint walls and decorate. First I better learn how TO decorate hehe
8. Money and time to scrapbook. I stopped about 2 years ago and want to catch up!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
8 things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment