Friday, September 12, 2008

viva la crepe!

Fridays are my favorite school days of the week! Isaac doesn't have class! He does, but it's broadcasted online so he can stay home and just watch it here. So, to celebrate being together during the week (he goes to school from 8-5 and I have night classes 2 days a week), we made crepes. Crepes are one of my favorite breakfast foods ever. Actually, they are probably one of my favorite foods, not just breakfast. Growing up we used to make them all the time with our crepe maker (yes, they do exist) and I introduced this wonderful piece of kitchen equipment to Isaac :) They are so easy to make and sooo delicious! We picked out some strawberries and peaches, powdered sugar, nutella, and had oursleves a wonderful breakfast!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo...I know what to ask for for Christmas now! :)

Isaac and Leanne said...

It's great! It's not that expensive, and my parents have had theirs for.. oh gosh, 25 years? They make the perfect crepes!

Tyler said...

Breakfast with the Sebourns, can't be beat! I remember you guys making pancakes one morning when Erika was over.... oh how far we have all come! Life is looking great though!! Miss you guys!