Monday, September 15, 2008

Hurricane Ike Sebourn


Growing up, Isaac's nickname was Ike. So when we first saw that Hurricane Ike was coming in after Hurricane Gustav, Isaac was pretty proud of himself. He was a force to be reckoned with! Well... Ike kept getting bigger and bigger and was tearing up Cuba and the gulf area. A few people, like me and Isaac's brother Mike, sent Isaac texts about it and the response was "I know, I'm dangerous like that!". Yes, Isaac, all 140 lbs of him, standing at 5'11", is VERY intimidating! :) I love my husband, and someday when he needs to be intimidating like to our daughter's boyfriends or our sons, he will be :)

Isaac is the nicest guy ever and would never hurt anyone! Unfortunately Ike did a lot of damage and we hope that everyone in that area is safe and they will be able to return home as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the picture you got to go with this post!