Each Saturday, we have a pretty set schedule. And it all revolves around one thing: college football. Of course Isaac LOVES football, and I also like to watch it with him (I would like it more if I could watch UK play here). Isaac made an online College Pick 'Em, that his brothers, Eric (Mike's CPA), my parents, and I are in, which makes each Saturday even better because we really have something to root for when our teams aren't playing. We all are constantly texting and calling all day about score updates, amazing plays, etc. Isaac and I usually start out watching from our apartment, and then later on at night we end up at Mike and Laura's to watch the big game. From then it goes like this..
I start getting bored, and paint my nails or read Martha Stewart Magazine. 
Mike falls asleep on the couch, and Heidi follows. 
All while Isaac contiunes to watch on Mike's awesome big screen TV (sometimes they have their 2 big screens up, playing 2 different games. Isaac is in Heaven).
It is the best way to spend Saturday's in the Fall, with football and family!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's football time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a copycat!! I just did a blog on this!;-) Haha jk. Sebourns and our football!!
Well Isaac is clearly not very smart because there is a time zone difference! Its still pretty funny that we both were basically doing this at the same time though!
We miss you guys. If we don't do anything for spring break with my family Aaron and I may be road tripping to Oklahoma!:)
Post a Comment