
I got tagged! By Erika, Isaac's roommate's (Tyler) cute wife! So since I, like Erika, have nothing to do either I was super excited to have something to blog about. I feel like our lives really aren't that interesting, we're too normal haha.
1. Where did you meet? In the anatomy lab at BYU, the best place for romance :)
2. How long did you date for? We dated from March 07-June 08.. so 1 year and 3 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 1/2 months!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He brings me home my favorite drink, Coke, that he gets from the pharmacy students randomly. And I love when I find my coke in the fridge!
5. What is your favorite feature about him? His smile. Sometimes it's kinda cocked/sideways smile and it's so cute.
6. What's your favorite quality about him? How fun he is. He always makes me laugh and always makes me happy by being fun and funny.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Haha, many :)
8. What is his favorite color? Green
9. What is his favorite food? anything. Really, he LOVES to eat. He loves rootbear floats, but that's not really a food.
10. What is his favorite sport? to play: soccer. to watch: basketball, football, soccer
11. Who said I love you first? HIM! But we were both soOo ready to say it, we just waited to be in person :)
12. When and where was your first kiss? I don't remember the day, but it was towards the end of March and it was in his bedroom after we had watched House at like midnight.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? make up our own words to songs and relax on the couch watching tv
14. Do you have any kids? How many? We don't have any, we just got married! Ask us this question in about 5 years.
15. What is a hidden talent of his? He can move his pinky toe by itself without moving any of the others. is that one?
16. How old is he? He's 25.
17. What is his favorite kind of music? Garth Brooks. Anything Garth, he loves.
18. What do you admire about him? How understanding he is about anything or anyone, and how positive he is in the worst situtaions.
19. What is his favorite pastime? Playing boardgames (settelers, alhambra, risk..) and watching or playing sports. and reading.
20. Do you think he is going to read this? Yes. Because I always tell him when I make a new post and he says "You are a great blogger!" :D
I tag Mel, Sierra, and Elyse. (and don't feel obligated to do this haha)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Husband Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you guys are adorable.... :)
You ARE a great blogger! Keep it up!
It sounds like our Saturdays are pretty much like yours. We should play some settlers some time. Have you guys played cities and knights?
You guys are so great! Have you decided yet on if you're going to go throuhg the gov. for school? Steve and I are thinking about that for law school after. Did you know he wants to do that now? Look at our husbands! Are you done with school? What're you doing?
Just the word alone Alhambra brought back great memories!! Oh it's been so long. I can't believe you guys have already been married for 3 1/2 months freaking crazy!! 2 months tomorrow for us yay! I hope everything is well!
Isaac's favorite music is Garth Brooks? I had no idea . . . (also I am surprised that Starcraft aka romance/marriage killer didn't make the list of favorite pastimes)
Leanne,
Hey lady!!! I am so excited to see your blog and everything that is going on with you and your new hubby!
What a cute hubby! You teo sound like your having a blast together. Keep in touch! Quit growing up your making me feel old!!!!
Post a Comment