I love my job! It kind if fell in my lap & it's worked out perfectly. Isaac moonlights on Saturdays at an office that another guy in our ward also works at. The owner of the practice is a member if the church and had just opened another practice in March. They were looking for a part time hygienist & knew that I was one and asked if I could work Tuesdays & Wednesdays. I didn't want to send Sami to day care quite yet so we found a nanny to watch her while I work! She is great & I love that Sami can stay home while I'm gone. My office is so laid back, I'm the only hygienist that works there, and they are all so nice! I seriously love it. I love getting to work and use my education, plus it's like a mini-vacation when I go because staying home is tough! I love being home with Sami, but I also love the break--plus I get paid to "relax". I didn't think I would want to work after having kids, but right now it's a good fit for all of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment