Making s'mores up at Aaron & Carolyn's in Ohio
Isaac with our cute niece!
We had a complete double rainbow! This is why I love living on the farm..nothing to obstruct the view.
Sunset
Isaac & Dad doing what they do best.. eat and watch sports :)
A few weeks later we went back up to Kentucky mainly for a baby shower with some friends of mine and the Thomas side of our family. It was nice and my aunt made delicious food for it, which was my favorite part :)
Then my parents came down to Clarksville to visit and also bring us the furniture for the baby's room. Though, the only pictures I took were of the treats my mom brought! She made a blackberry pie with blackberries from their garden (they have almost 200 plants.. yes, it is heaven in the summer up there), a bucket of blackberries my dad picked that morning for us to put on ice cream and cereal, fresh pesto using basil from their garden (my mom has the BEST recipe for pesto! It is probably my favorite meal ever to put that on some linguine), and 2 loaves of banana bread. Yes, I had a great childhood because my mom loves to cook and is great at it, and yes I continue to have a good life because she always brings treats when she travels to see us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment