But now it is the CHRISTMAS season! yay! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year. It's my birthday soon and I love Christmas, with all the singing, lights and presents and being around family and good friends We are going home to Kentucky for a few weeks but until then, we had to decorate our house and have our own tree! So on Friday we went and picked one out @ Home Depot and got a great looking tree! It's a frasier fir and our house smells great now. It's so important to me to have a real tree, it just makes Christmas, Christmas!
So just a few more weeks of school and finals week to go this semester! I can't wait to have our MONTH LONG break and relax @ home next to the fire :) It's been a realllly busy semester but I've enjoyed school so much. Isaac will enjoy next semester a lot more since he will have taken boards by then. He has been studying so hard and I know he'll do great, the smarty pants that he is. He takes them Dec. 19th ... so pray hard for him! Other than school, not much has been going on. My parents & cousin Clinton came out for a weekend to visit us which was AWESOME! We loved having them, especially to watch football with on Saturday.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
Look who changed their background on their blog:) When's the next time you guys are coming out? Miss you!
I have a real tree this year too - I forgot how awesome they are!
Hope you enjoy your break and that I get to see you while you're in town!
Post a Comment