Sometimes you have to get creative with what to do when you're bored. This is what we decided to do Saturday night in our apartment...
Thank goodness we have friends that we can hang out with too because we ran out of places to hide. Later that night we went to play settlers and Isaac won! Katrina's winning streak was ended.. although next time the girls will do MUCH better haha.
Whatever happened to popcorn and a movie on a Saturday night. You two are hilarious. MAybe Jeff and I will have to try hide and seek next time we are bored. Looks kind of fun!!
4 comments:
I hope someday me and ???? are as cute as you and Isaac! ;)
Ok, Noah told me it was Mike who ate the butter but I was convinced that it was Isaac. My bad, I totally suck!!!!
BTW this is Mel
Whatever happened to popcorn and a movie on a Saturday night. You two are hilarious. MAybe Jeff and I will have to try hide and seek next time we are bored. Looks kind of fun!!
Post a Comment